Stephen Wonderboy Thompson vs Vicente Luque Breakdown • Film Study • Highlights
Wonderboy Thompson, who’s recent loss to Showtime Pettis (beautiful punch that was “tricky” ergo hard to defend) had people seemingly forget the high-level striking of the Wonderman.
When facing a tough and aggressive fighter like he did with Vicente Luque, oftentimes his fights can look more like Karate for MMA Clinics, only my explanation is free of charge.
This study will be a bit of a dive into the artistic yet scientific version on Karate Thompson employs in a mixed martial arts setting. Some would say Machida showed the world that Karate can work at a high-level in MMA, and they may be right.
I’d argue that Thompson is a far more impressive striking, against far better competition. Without further ado…….
- [No Copyright Music] Chill Out (Copyright Free) YouTuber Background Music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpvQ2Ud6VS4
- JUSEVA! – Distant https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8rFoCGupuo
- PARALL37 – Orbitals https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGFz839JOrM
- Electronic Metal Music (No Copyright) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNlTYQC67q4
- (And of course that beautiful woman singing at the end, my favorite homegirl Haydee Irizarry, and my homies..)
Carnivora – Bogdweller https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbuVDiTQpGQ
#wonderboy #brendandorman #carnivora
You can all help a lot with very little at my new Patreon page:
Martial Arts since single digits, traditional martial arts victim turned advocate. I’ve trained with and learned from some of the best in the world, including Master Renzo Gracie, John Danaher, Ajarn Phil Nurse, and Henri Hooft…now it’s my turn to share back. Just a humble and strikingly beautiful man, well maybe not all that humble 🙂