A preview and predictions for UFC Fight Night 122‘s (AKA UFC Shanghai: Bisping vs. Gastelum) main event featuring Michael Bisping vs. Kelvin Gastelum. Michael Bisping is stepping up to Anderson Silva’s spot after Silva failed a USADA random drug test. Bisping is only weeks off his UFC middleweight title loss vs. Georges St-Pierre, so how do we think he fares against Gastelum?
We were joined by SBG Ireland’s Will Fleury and Ben Forsyth to break down the main event. The event is the first UFC event taking place in mainland China. UFC Fight Night: Bisping vs. Gastelum (also known as UFC Fight Night 122) is an upcoming mixed martial arts event produced by the Ultimate Fighting Championship that will be held on November 25, 2017 at Mercedes Benz Arena in Shanghai, China. – Wiki.
LIKE this video if you enjoyed it, and SUBSCRIBE by clicking this link:
- Conor McGregor Jumps Bellator Cage, Anderson Silva Fails Drug Test (MMA News w/ Chuck Mindenhall): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK_AtOnBfSs
- John Redmond Says There’s ‘No Excuse’ For Conor McGregor’s Actions at Bellator 187: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60KNNw1W-s4
- THE FULL SHOW – Chuck Mindenhall on McGregor at Bellator, BAMMA 32’s Richard Kiely Interview, UFC Norfolk / Bellator & BAMMA Recaps | OFT #89: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B8R5CI8MjI
- Conor McGregor’s Fight Next? Fans, Media and MMA Personalities React: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg7kH3EfyZ4
- Charlie Ward on Bellator 187 Victory, ‘Madness’ with Conor McGregor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clwh72S6wVc
Find us on social media:
- Twitter: https://goo.gl/XiWKNv
- Stitcher: http://goo.gl/5nx1Zj
Music credit: bensound.com