Tony Ferguson vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov – El Cucuy Striking Preview.
Ferguson’s striking, is certainly creative and effective, but furthermore isn’t something you’ll see any striking coach demonstrating anywhere on the planet. That doesn’t mean bad, good nor indifferent as I find it fascinating in it’s efficacy.
So it appears the fight is going forward, though Khabib recently traveled back to Dagestan and an arena hasn’t been named.
I’ve had the 2 striking breakdowns mapped out in my head for awhile now, and just needed time to edit and put it things together. Both Ferguson and Khabib do things no one is covering and I realize their breakdowns are mostly on me in this space, so these next two will be similarly in-depth, and a little different in approach.
You’ll have to watch to find out, but one thing I will say (to see who reads this) is that Tony’s striking hasn’t changed much from his early days, and Khabib’s has. Tony has added weapons however, where Khabib has mostly improved his existing technique and footwork.
- AlexAnder and Dr. Ozi – Down Low https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UEvCJG5Gdo
- Dope Arcade – Ascension (MitiS Remix) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NokP4tJ1cWo
- Y&V – Lune [NCS Release] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n79aphwhpW0
- Vena Cava – Primer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdpFEdV8bvg
- Carousel – Stay Awake (DotEXE Remix) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYPw49DOryU
#ferguson #khabib #striking
You can all help a lot with very little at my new Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/brendandormanmma
Also, check out my new merch…..YouTube made me do it……. 😉