Former US navy seal Jocko Willink along with co-host Echo Charles. Both men are joined by Writer, author, entrepreneur, public speaker Tim Ferris. To celebrate their 100th podcast show, by going back through the classic piece of literature, Warrior code and Life by Miyamoto Musashi.
In an epic 4 hour show to celebrate the hundredth episode of the Jocko Podcast. Willink and company claw their way through the epic read. Which celebrates both life and death. The strategy of war and the philosophy of life.
It’s a book which many martial artists and their peers will refer you too when discussing their craft. So with that in mind, sit back and enjoy the conversation. As the guys read us their favourite excerpts as they look to give us some insight. Shedding light on the life and times of Miyamoto Musashi.
- 0:00:00 – Opening
- 0:01:00 – Tim’s recent Silent Retreat.
- 0:09:12 – Musashi, An Epic Novel of The Samurai Era
- 3:03:52 – Final Take-Aways. The Path.
- 3:33:37 – Support: JockoStore stuff, Super Krill Oil and Joint Warfare, Origin Brand Apparel, with Jocko White Tea, Onnit Fitness stuff, and Psychological Warfare (on iTunes). Extreme Ownership (book), The Discipline Equals Freedom Field Manual.
- 4:02:26 – Closing Gratitude.