Khabib Nurmagomedov VS. Dustin Poirier video Breakdown
While the pundits search for a single chink in the armour of Khabib Nurmagomedov. I bring to you the things that he not only did right but also what (the very likeable) Dustin Poirier did as well.
The fight had so many amazing moments, mostly admittedly from the now (ASTOUNDING) 28-0 Nurmagomedov. If you’re one to read these write-ups, I’ll preview in this regard: The punch Dustin landed was beautiful, but not painful. The arm-in-guillotine, whom I learned from the Master of the hold himself, Renzo Gracie, was never close.
I’ve already privately and semi-publicly confirmed with Renzo for everyone to see. But I’m hearing one too many black belts (especially you West Coast / Triangle loving / Ferguson freaks) get this wrong. Though we give Matt Serra a pass (Ragin’ Al) for just being at a weird angle. I’ll explain thoroughly in the video.
I did a little preview, as to gauge my approach to this breakdown. I don’t think anyone else doing this can thoroughly provide you some of the information I intend to. I’m a lover of the advanced skill and mindset, as are (most of) you.
So let’s agree to skip the lame nonsense you may get elsewhere about “see guys Dustin has good boxing footwork” or “angles……really good with distance”. And other facile statements without substance attached you may get from the “others”.
- Music: Ronald Jenkees – Alpha Numeric https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT0sYIJa8_Y
- Ronald Jenkees – Red Lemonade Remixed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTvIeH4Ngfs
- Ronald Jenkees – From the arrow loop https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yfUkXTP8OM
- Ronald Jenkees – So Alive (Instrumental) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OTSVmSuQk0
- Stephen Taranto – Quantum Leap https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg3mCjdaOLk
#khabib #dustin #ferguson
You can all help a lot with very little at my new Patreon page: