Dustin Poirier Breakdown and Film Study
From Eddie Alvarez to Justin Gaethje…..Anthony Pettis to (recently) Max Holloway, Dustin Poirier has been on an epic run of rebirth post losing to Conor McGregor and the oft-overlooked flask KO at the hands of Michael Johnson.
I worried about the mental toughness of Poirier after he lost to McGregor, and his chin post-MJ, but I was equally impressed with his wins over the aforementioned, especially the latest interim win over Max Holloway. Dustin is a good study in what moving up in weight looks like when it is beneficial, and for intents of expertise, what skill set with potential looks like vs. a skill set with some polish.
His next fight for Dustin Poirier is against undefeated Champion Khabib Nurmagomedov is by a planetary distance his toughest test to date. Does he have the skills required to beat the Dagestani Eagle? I’ll let you speculate, hopefully after you watch my assessment. Cheers.
- Prismo – Stronger [NCS Release] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIwiM777OzQ
- MGR 7TH – Desolate Minds [Bass Rebels Release] Chill Background Vlog Music No Copyright https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKpDCF9SqME
- TAR – Tarta (No Copyright Dubstep Music) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgnAXptN4pM
- VØJ – Dragon Knight [No Copyright] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBLrJjxx_Pc
- Stessie – Ready https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx0V-0oGjHQ
- Besomorph & Coopex – Redemption (ft. Riell) [NCS Release] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGrWry_4Q8s
#dustinpoirier #khabib #breakdown
You can all help a lot with very little at my new Patreon page: